- Getting started
- C# nuget package
- C# git repository
- IP video camera viewer
- PTZ IP camera motion control
- Onvif network video recorder
- SMS notifications
- Motion detection and alarms
- IP camera to SIP video call
- Configure Onvif IP cam remotely
- Onvif IP camera video server
- Video stream on website
- Onvif Network Video Analytics
- Onvif IP Camera Manager
- Computer Vision Technology
- Motion recognition
- Object detection
- Object categorization
- Image Manipulation
- Ozeki SDK for Linux
- Supported cameras
- Download the SDK
- Copy the C# code example into Visual Studio
- Build your IP Camera project
Did you know?
Did you know, that this SDK was used to build Ozeki Camera Recorder?
If you don't want to write code, it could be just what you need. Download it now from the follolwing page: Download Ozeki Camera Recorder.
Ozeki SDK for Linux
Ozeki SDK has become compatible with certain Linux distributions from version 1.5.0. This guide shows you the distributions which are compatible with Ozeki SDK, the prerequisites you need to have on your linux operating system and the available functions you can use to build your application with Mono Framework.
The OzekiSDK.dll library for Linux can be downloaded from the Download site. First, you need to install it on a Windows operating system. After the installation is complete, you can find the OzekiSDK.dll in the home directory of the Ozeki SDK:
- c:\Program Files\Ozeki\Ozeki SDK\SDK\Mono\OzekiSDK.dll
VoIP and Camera viewer\streamer applications can be developed in C# programming language using Mono Framework.
Several Linux distributions exist, but not all can operate with Ozeki SDK. You can use the following types of distributions with Ozeki SDK:
- Ubuntu based distros, such as Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu etc.
Features of Ozeki SDK
- SIP connectivity
- RTSP connectivity
- Supported codecs: H264, PCMA, PCMU
- DTMF handling
- USB camera handling
- Speaker handling
- Microphone handling
You need to install the following packages on your Ubuntu based distribution:
libv4l-0 libportaudio2 libturbojpeg libspeex1 libspeexdsp1 libstdc++-5-dev libgcc-5-dev
You need to install the following packages on your Raspbian distribution:
libportaudio2 libturbojpeg0 libspeexdsp1